VOSonVOS

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Fri Apr 26 15:20:44 PDT 2002

On April 17, Jay Vogt sent out the Virtual Open Space on Virtual Open Space invitation to our OS list on behalf of the VOSonVOS Design Team, Advisory Group, Open Space Institute and BigMind Media.  We are all so excited to join hands and hearts in deconstructing the typical face-to-face Open Space facilitation and reconstructing it across time and space in the virtual spirit of communication and connection.

Have you registered yet?  Launch time is right around the corner.  Don't miss the beginning of the meeting in the "large" as Mark Jones like to call it!   We are off on a new adventure and you are part of the excitement.  Click on www.bigmindmedia.com/vosonvos and register today.  See you in the marketplace!

Toni Petrinovich