Naming matters

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 25 07:04:00 PDT 2002

Hello All

I have used primarily consultant/ facilitator, which is a name my clients
can relate to.
And now I am experimenting in saying something like "consultant/facilitator
... in complex situations". This allows me build off some new science/
complexity/ chaos/ self-organizing stuff, to not be overly tightly "branded"
by a specific method and use complementary processes where appropriate. And
most clients can acknowledge that they are dealing with complexity -many
variables, fast changing, many stakeholders, uncertain outcomes..........
the whole deal!
Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660