A Practice of Peace

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 24 11:01:26 PDT 2002

Winston and all--

I was amazed at the multiple references to _Prayers of the Cosmos_ and _The
Hidden Gospel_--I am currently re-reading them, and may never finish, they
are so rich.

About two weeks ago I wrote what I heard in the Lord's Prayer based upon
_Prayers of the Cosmos_--while not nearly as poetic as Winston's, I offer it
for what spirit it might stir in others here:

Sneezing light source!
Prepare in us a hearth for you
Come, come fruitful arm
Your heart's desire set our acts afire
Give us the food of understanding
Give us the work of compassion
Give us times: a time for looking deeper; a time for simple loving action
For you, fertile field, are the can-dom, the life-energy, and the song! from
gathering to gathering
Ameyn.

                              :-Doug.