A Practice of Peace (Tova Averbuch)

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 21:52:19 PDT 2002

Harrison, Tova--

Thanks to each of you for your inspiring words.  With your permission, I'd
like to share some of your thoughts with my client in a few weeks, when I
approach them with a proposal to open space in their organization.  You have
articulated so very clearly that Open Space, far from being just one more
meeting format, challenges us to live at the growing edges of our being.

Thank you.  I am praying for peace, and to see what piece of that work I can
do.

Joelle Everett