Fwd: Relational Goods/Inquiry from Martin Leith

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Apr 19 08:18:49 PDT 2002

Dear list,
here the mail I announced on "relational goods" and the Symposium on
the topic planned in August.
greetings from Berlin where I just noticed that our second plum tree
is also blossoming....and around Berlin the asparagus harvest has
begun, sure signs of summer approaching
michael

Dear colleagues,
below my mail to Luisa Brunori regarding the 12th European Symposium
in Group Analysis in Bologna this year with the theme "The Economy of
the Group - The Emergence of Relational Goods In Society, Mind and
Brain".
Hans-Gerd Schulte and I are looking into attending.
I had several long personal exchanges with a PhD Candidate at the
University of California at Irvine (Organisational Behavior) on the
topic of "social capital" when I visited friends during the Easter
Break in California and have a hunch that these fields are related...
More at www.groupanalyticsociety.org
Hope you are all well and enjoy springtime...the first plum-blossoms
unfolding in our garden in Berlin
michael

Dear Luisa Brunori,
Hans-Gerd Schulte of Berlin has advised me of the Conference in
Bologna.
I looked at the programm and wondered, whether there is room to offer
an experience in "creating" relational goods. My idea is simple: on
my background with some 80 open space-technology events I have come
to believe that this process actually is very prone to "create"
relational goods or at least assists in a productive manner to have
them emerge.
My idea is to facilitate an open space under a theme something like
this "Issues and opportunieties for creating a nurturing environment
for the emergence of relational goods".
>From my quick look at the schedule it seems that only the free
afternoon would be open for such an experience.
Completely independently of my inquiry I am very much interested in
the conference and will also inform my colleagues at the European
Institute for Transnational Studies on Group and Organisation Work"
(eit).
Greetings from Berlin
michael m pannwitz

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing
but the message):

"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:12:57 -0700
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Lisa Heft <lisaheft at pacbell.net>
Subject: Digest Dilemna

Hello, folks -

I hear from Lori Lewis and some of our other colleagues that they have been
having trouble with the digest version of our list - have been receiving
zero of our past several months' conversations.  I receive messages as they
come in, so I was unaware of this challenge our friends are experiencing.

So I'm sending this along to ... everyone (but is it you, Michael Herman,
who tinkers with things like this?) to let you know.

And adding warm greetings from Berkeley, California, USA, where it's a bit
cold in the mornings (so we put all our warmest clothes on) and warm in the
afternoons (so we pull them all off and change to summer clothes) and we get
to change our costumes with our every mood...

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449