Criteria for productive relationships

Martin Leith martin.leith at theinnovationagency.com
Fri Apr 19 02:22:57 PDT 2002

Dear OSListers,

I have a request that's not strictly to do with Open Space.

I'm doing some research for a client, who needs to know the key criteria for
productive relationships.

I guess the list would include the following: honesty, trust, integrity,
respect

Please let me know if you are aware of any work in this area. A list of
criteria would be great, and a list with a 'credible' source, ideally
academic (yes, I know it's bullshit, but we have to play the game!) would be
even better.

Thanks for your help.

Martin

Martin Leith
Director
The Innovation Agency Limited
Helping organisations become hotbeds of innovation

PLEASE NOTE NEW CONTACT DETAILS:
The Innovation Agency Limited
17 Bedford Street
Brighton BN2 1AN