The birth of OSI Sweden

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Apr 1 13:31:05 PST 2002

Hi OS Community!
I am happy to announce the birth of the Swedish OSI (Svenska Open Space
Institutet). We made the decision already in November but just finished the
registration procedure. At our meeting in november we had good inspiration
brought over from Koos De Heer, Holland. Thanks Koos.
For more information please get in contact with me:
Regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com