Turtle (way of warrior)

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sat Sep 29 09:54:42 PDT 2001

and you're right on this too, dan. the conference stuff at metanet can
be much slower.  it *is* also open space.  and it runs on passion.
we've had a fantastic run here lately, but global passion has also been
really high.   i htink the metanet preferences will email you when new
stuff is posted.  the other nice thing about the conf stuff is that i
can go there when i'm ready, rather than being bombarded with emails.
so we see what grows at metanet.    still wondering if any of us has
enough passion to go there and set up this next thread.   m

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105

http://www.michaelherman.com