Sun Tzu

Judi Richardson richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Fri Sep 28 10:34:42 PDT 2001

Hi Esther:

I could not agree with you and Aine more about "feeding them", and certainly not shooting them.  I passed on the article a Buddhist friend wrote -- aware that there is great symbolism in langage.  Shooting and the word enemy in that article pushed big buttons for me -- delightfully showing me that I had those buttons.  I have also reflected on how much symbolic "shooting" I do on a personal level.

The line between good and evil does not exist between countries or cultures -- it exists in every heart.

Thank you for bringing that out, Esther.  And have a wonderful weekend.

>>> EwingChange at aol.com 09/28/01 12:05 PM >>>
Judi:

I don't think we should be shooting anyone! What if the U.S. said to the
Taliban, "Let us work with you to help your country's poverty to go away."

In the words of Chris' daughter, "We feed them!"

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance
Toronto Line: 416-209-0481
New York Line: 212-661-6024
330 East 38th St. Apt. 53K
New York, New York, 10016

Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build Capability