Crimson Fern

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Fri Sep 28 09:21:52 PDT 2001

As most of you know, Marti and I are taking over the space now occupied by the Crimson Fern.  Natalie is having a very BIG sale during the Month of October.  If there is anything that you ever wanted there, or if you don't know and wonder if there is, NOW is the time to buy.  What is there now most likely will not be there later - we are not wedded to the stock that is currently there - so NOW IS THE TIME to buy!!!!!  (Hanna, I KNOW that there is something there that YOU want!)

Love and blessings to you all, Toni