circle of support

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at home.com
Thu Sep 27 23:01:00 PDT 2001

Jeff and all,

Because of the voluminous number of postings, I seem to be using the Law of
Two Clicks to choose the places where I'm putting my energy.  I trust that
the threads of 9/11, that are being cast out like the finest, strongest silk
of human connection, will eventually be woven into a fabric of insight and
foresight that will contribute to the collective consciousness.  The titles
of the threads help me choose out of those conversations where I am not
currently able to learn (due to my own current state) and haven't
contributed.

I have been nurtured, informed, challenged and held in this wonderful
world-wide circle of support.  My heartfelt thanks to all you conveners,
bumblebees and butterflies.

I'm off now, to share space with my husband who had knee surgery today and
is recovering nicely.

Peace and many blessings to all my relations,

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990