Turtle (way of warrior) - who speaks for wolf?

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Wed Sep 26 20:43:34 PDT 2001

This is amazing.  I guess it shows what a sheltered life I lead.  I
have not talked to one person about this issue who supports war.
Even my mother who is quite conservative opposes war.  Are these
figures really accurate?

Can anyone who has read 1984 (which was after all a best seller) not
imagine an ongoing war draining money, sacrificing youth and
controlling the population with an enemy no one ever really sees?
But, it astounds me how much people can just not see.  Cognitive
dissidence abounds. -- Kenoli

ps -- A friend just watched a documentary of the Munich Olympic
kidnappings (I think called "One day in September").  These
kidnappings ended with the German government staging a hijacking of a
Lufthansa airplane in order to justify giving the surviving
terrorists (the athletes and the rest of the terrorists had been
killed in a bungled German rescue effot) back to Libya (because the
German police didn't want to  drag people through a trial and expose
of their bungled part in the ordeal.).  Israel then slipped into
Libya and killed all of the terrorists but one who survived to
narrate part of the documentary.

Here's some comic relief (really worth reading):

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/god_clarifies_dont_kill.html

and

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/us_vows_to_defeat_whoever.html

--
Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,