Way of the Warrior and Open Letter

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 23 15:19:28 PDT 2001

At 04:12 PM 9/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
>  It comes down to trust for me...  Letting go...
>
>I often feel inadequate writing on this level, when so many of you are
>opening space officially in so many important ways and sharing those
>stories.  I see the validity in our calls for political action.  I see
>the validity in our work.  I feel the limits of our language, as I
>notice that my interpretations of what has been written are taken as
>'prescriptive' in one way or another.   I have no answers, my friends.
>I have only questions and a strong desire to open space to explore
>them.  I pray that I will have the opportunity to live out my purpose on
>this earth.

Hi Glory -- we are all in the stew together. And, as you say, Open Space
has "blown it all away." How is that for a simple "meeting methodology"?
Holding Space, I believe, is a Spiritual Discipline. It is (usually) not
what we would choose -- and often not what we would want. But we have the
opportunity... and the responsibility -- I think.

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA