Opening Space for Our World

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 06:53:37 PDT 2001

Dear Harrison and friends

I feel that our work is to continue to open space wherever we can and
with whomever we can.  When people have the opportunity to converse
with others as equals, it is more powerful than politics and
conflict, because it is true participatory democracy.

Kind regards

Kerry Napuk
Edinburgh

"Conversation demands equality between participants .. Its enemies
are rhetoric, disputation, jargon and private languages, or despair
at not being listened to and not being understood."  Theodore Zeldin,
An Intimate History of Humanity