Opening Space for Our World

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Fri Sep 21 13:50:29 PDT 2001

>From Toni Petrinovich:

Last weekend - the weekend after 9/11 - I opened my healing center for public meditation all weekend.  I held the open space in my healing room, sitting in meditation for 12 hours each day, while others came and went, sitting in the space with me and each other.  We spoke very little.  We simply held the space of Love, Light and Life for the US, Afganistan and the world.  I hold this space infinitely - the Open Space of the Heart in the One Heart.

Love, Light and Life to all,
Toni Petrinovich
www.sacredspaceswa.com