Space Invaders? (Inclusion -- Chris Corrigan)

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Thu Sep 20 17:06:24 PDT 2001

John, good points and many well-taken.

Question:  In your words: " Is there a shadow so dark that it cannot be
allowed in?  I think so."

Do you feel or believe that if an open space group is strong in their
ability to hold the space (and by that I imply "strong enough") that there
would be an opportunity for there to be no shadow too dark?  Can it be
relative?  Can it be that man draws to him/herself that which needs to come
and, therefore, when the "invader" comes, if the group is in integrity and
strength that they could hold the space for that being?  Wondering. . . .

Toni Petrinovich
www.sacredspaceswa.com
sacred at anacortes.net