Big files?

Amonavis Business Consulting Services s-bond at interact.net.au
Wed Sep 19 18:19:03 PDT 2001

Hi Agneta - I looked your 'big files' up on Chris Corrigan's site and as
coincidence would have it, I did know it.

But you should also know that I, too, thought it worthy of sharing and given
the grim circumstances of last week, distributed it then and there to old
friends and colleagues (but with the caveat that my bluff no-nonsence
approach would not ordinarily entertain such notions). I told them that this
behaviour was an isolated case too: I can't let them know I'm really a big
pussy cat at heart!

Cheers,
Stephen
(in Canberra, Australia)