Fw: The Global Great Divide (long)

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 18 15:59:52 PDT 2001

Glad  you found it useful - as have I. You have certainly made it more
accessible!! As for copyright - let's just treat it as "viral" information,
and see what happens.
I have responded to Michelle Cooper's recent posting, providing input to the
Canadian National Liberal Party policy group, using this as a basis. You
never know where things will go - speaking of coincidences!!

Meg