How is Bin Laden just like the rest of us?

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 18 10:33:15 PDT 2001

I work with some of the poorest people in Canada.  People suffering
mental illness, AIDS, physical disabilities, racism, hunger and
illiteracy.  Some of them give more of themselves to their communities
than is even conceivable by "richer" people.

We all have different amounts of money, but we are all equally rich in
spirit.  People make choices about how to spend both.

Peace,

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN