A subtle change in the news?

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 17 18:00:21 PDT 2001

Artur and Chris, let me add another small voice of hope.  I turned on my computer this evening to send just such a message regarding what I percieve to be a subtle but apparently real (so far, one day,) shift in emphasis in news coverage from revenge to justice, from "hit hard now" to "consider causes, deep causes, and respond so as to include and resolve those at least in the medium term".  It is my prayer tonight that that shift will consolidate and strengthen and be heard in the halls of power before the big bosses choose to act...
Winston

.... I have noticed a change in the news too... Chris