A reflection on our reflections

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 20:28:47 PDT 2001

Peggy:

Your comments are right on.  I too have been disappointed at the coverage of
the tragic events of this past week.  This list has helped me understand much
a lot more than all of the talking heads on TV.  In fact, I used several
different stories from the past several days on the oslist in our church
worship service today.  They seemed to have the depth to speak to what we
were all feeling.  I thank everyone for the pouring out of themselves.  Your
stories have traveled more miles than you might ever know.

Just a thought on the OS for journalists: Is the business of journalism,
business or journalism?

Thanks,
Dave Koehler