A unique opportunity

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Sep 15 10:00:06 PDT 2001

Peggy,
This is so important!
I know that any thing you will do will be the right thing because the must
have a great passion to talk to one another.
few thoughts:
1. To leave the subject/question as is and the people who will come will
pore to it their utmost dilemmas and concerns
2. a Question that has to do with the role of journalism in a "free world"
3. I personally like: " Leading role of Journalism (or Journalism as a
leader): passion and responsibility".
Good luck and tell us more
"shannah tova" (a Happy new year) to you and all
warm blessings
Tova Averbuch
Israel