Action and Vision

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Fri Sep 14 16:20:43 PDT 2001

"What if the hijackers were Americans?"  What if we knew it was coming and
didn't do anything?  Look behind and under what appears on the surface.
What benefits are there to this event?  Go behind the emotions that cloud
the vision as surely as the rolling cloud blinded the onlookers on Tuesday.
The media, especially television, is doing everything it can to create a
united front.  Is it?  Ask hard questions to come to an understanding of
what we have experienced.

Toni Petrinovich