occidentorient

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Thu Sep 13 07:21:24 PDT 2001

It is not easy - to love ALL people in this situation, but thank you, Ruth,
we need to keep our love and don't do more cruelty then it is already exist.

how to do this? - the only question

I learn to pray, and I'm with all my friends, collegues and all americans in
this very hard days

take care

hope for the best

elena