Peace, Truth, Justice and Mercy

Diane S. Menendez, Ph.D. Diane at HeartDance.com
Thu Sep 13 06:24:14 PDT 2001

Hi to all and Eugenio,

Can you share the name of the person or firm who did the training?  I'm
participating in a collaborative here in Cincinncati that is led by Jay
Rothman, of the ARIA group, who specializes in mediation for Identity Based
Conflicts.  The four voices are a wonderfully memorable way of guiding our
hearing and perceptions for what is, and for what is missing and needed.

Thank you so much.

Blessings,
Diane

At 03:44 PM 9/12/01, you wrote:
>A couple of years ago I was in a training for mediators called
>"Sustainable Reconciliation in divided societies".
>Participants came from Chechenja, The Balcans, The African Great Lakes
>Region, Northern Ireland, ... and a majority of people like me from the
>western welfare societies.
>One of the most impacting learnings was that for reconciliation to take
>place, four voices have to be heard and allowed to permeate all actions.
>Those are the voices of Peace, Truth, Justice and Mercy.
>In the media and political speeches I hear the voice of Justice clear and
>loud, maybe the whispers of Truth.
>In this list/space I can read what Mercy and Peace have to say.
>Let´s keep the space open so that all four can be expressed and acted in
>the same Space and at the same Time.
>I pray that president Bush hears the four voices and allows them to
>permeate all the actions that he will have to order.
>My deepest condoleances to all those that are directly affected by this
>terrorist action and to all of us (and them whoever they are) that are too.
>
>Moliní - Managing Complexity
>Eugenio Moliní
><mailto:eugenio.molini at telia.com>eugenio.molini at telia.com
>Mobil: +46 (0)70 5644668
>Brunbarsvagen 8
>11421 Stockholm
>Sverige

Diane S. Menendez, Ph.D.                   Master Certified Coach
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"
           --Mary Oliver, Collected Works
Let Your Life Speak--Let Your Heart Dance        www.HeartDance.com