Peace, Truth, Justice and Mercy

Eugenio Moliní eugenio.molini at telia.com
Wed Sep 12 12:44:36 PDT 2001

A couple of years ago I was in a training for mediators called "Sustainable Reconciliation in divided societies".
Participants came from Chechenja, The Balcans, The African Great Lakes Region, Northern Ireland, ... and a majority of people like me from the western welfare societies.
One of the most impacting learnings was that for reconciliation to take place, four voices have to be heard and allowed to permeate all actions. Those are the voices of Peace, Truth, Justice and Mercy.
In the media and political speeches I hear the voice of Justice clear and loud, maybe the whispers of Truth.
In this list/space I can read what Mercy and Peace have to say.
Let´s keep the space open so that all four can be expressed and acted in the same Space and at the same Time.
I pray that president Bush hears the four voices and allows them to permeate all the actions that he will have to order.
My deepest condoleances to all those that are directly affected by this terrorist action and to all of us (and them whoever they are) that are too.

Moliní - Managing Complexity
Eugenio Moliní
eugenio.molini at telia.com
Mobil: +46 (0)70 5644668