terror

Rob Stroober rstroober at deloitte.nl
Wed Sep 12 03:25:45 PDT 2001

Dear Friends

Yesterday I did a workshop with 3 groups. Goal of the meeting was
teambuilding: to give the three groups one common and shared feeling towards
a number of topics.

Yesterday's disaster had a great impact: due to misery of others the feeling
of being one group was reached even without discussing the topics.
Of course we stopped the programme when we realized what happened.

You all can imagine that my feelings are crazy: due others misery my
workshop was great success.

My loving thoughts to all who are personally affected.

Rob Stroober