terror

Audrey Coward abc at interlog.com
Tue Sep 11 16:42:41 PDT 2001

I awoke this morning before I knew what was happening in our world. Maybe my
unconscious had alreadyrealized it. I a had a headache, nausea, fever,and fatigue. A
friend called and told me what was happening. I turned on the TV, called Larry
Peterson to see if  he had heard from his son who lives in New York. (He is okay)
I was alone recalling for some strange reason how I wrote a poem when Martin Luther
King died. Then I turned on my computer and the first thing I read was Florians
beautiful poem, then everyone elses contribution. Thank you all. I feel as if I"m
mourning the loss of relatives as well as providing condolences to those who loss
theirs. I'm looking for opportunities to make a difference. May warm hearts and cool
heads prevail.
Love
Audrey Coward