terror

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 11 12:59:15 PDT 2001

At 01:10 PM 9/11/2001 -0600, John wrote:
>over the years a strong faith has taken root in me.
>
>it is: love is all that matters. love is more important than life itself.
>
>thank you to all of you on this list serve that are vessels of so much love.
>  i draw inspiration from you.

when darkness comes for whatever reason, it seems inevitable that we draw
close, and suddenly Now gets very small and intense, space almost
claustrophobic ... And yet paradoxically -- the space becomes enormous and
all the world enters in. It always seems to be that way, but the electronic
world we live in makes it all the more so. Within minutes of the event, my
son (who lives in NY -- but happened to be in our home in Washington)
called.. and then his sister from Teblisi in Georgia -- and all of you...
we hold our breath. We hold space... And you are right John -- the only
thing powerful enough for all of that is Love. I pray we have sufficient.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA