terror

Gabriel Shirley gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
Tue Sep 11 10:01:12 PDT 2001

OSList friends,

Thank you to those who have written this morning. My response to these
unbelievable events is to create space for prayers, healing, compassion in
the various online environments in which I participate. These are moments
when our human frailty and strength are equally exposed. May this offering
be of use:

In the spirit of holding the space, I invite you all to join me in the new
marketplace session I am convening in our Catalyst environment.

Prayers for the People after Sept 11, 2001
at the Sacred Circle
http://catalyst.bigmindmedia.com/osonoslogin.html

I will seed it with your offerings thus far.

Gabriel
Gabriel Shirley - gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
BigMindMedia - http://www.bigmindmedia.com
P.O. Box 1093 - 772 Camano Ave, Suite 101
Langley, WA  98260
360.221.7701
360.838.0117 fax