Working over a theme with a group on a conference call

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Fri Sep 7 10:17:56 PDT 2001

Helen, you articulated beautifully exactly what I felt as I read the two
themes.   "Hearing our voices today.....for tomorrow" really grabs my guts,
whereas the other sounds too dry and a bit  confusing as to the intent - it
shifts the focus away from the now and how the now will impact the future
into this hazy hodge-podge of now and yet-to-be.  The other issue is there
is a world of difference between voicing priorities (which may fall on deaf
ears) and having those priorities HEARD.  I'd definitely wanna go with the
being heard.

Sounds like a great event, Chris - lookin' forward to hearing the story!

Laurel.