Working over a theme with a group on a conference call

Helen Patterson hp at paradise.net.nz
Fri Sep 7 06:10:52 PDT 2001

Hi Chris

I noticed I was grabbed in the belly when I read the words
 "Hearing our voices today.....for tomorrow" as I feel they connect to a
sensory, intuitive realm and are very much in the NOW.

and

grabbed by the head when I read
"Voicing our priorities for today and tomorrow"  as I felt a shift  to a
thinking realm and a shift in timezone as the present and the future were
kind of combined.

My feeling is that in the subtle realms these 2 statements are light years
apart or another way of saying it is that perhaps they come from 2 different
worlds.

Kind regards
Helen