circle of support

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu Sep 27 00:15:13 PDT 2001

I am grateful that this list was available on Sept 11 -- we are a deepening
international network dedicated to OST, and we moved this listserv
seamlessly into a circle of support as we expressed grief.

We have shared information and perspectives about world events and what we
are learning about open space. We may be getting to know one another as
people, not just OST practitioners; this is a good thing.

However, I notice that I am withdrawing from the Sept 11 dialogue. I feel
concerned that our listserv may become primarily a place to share info and
opinions about these world events. I fear that would change its purpose.
The tentative "givens" written in the FAQ help me think about this.

I ask that you consider this as you write to the list.

Jeff