FBBecker's discussion.

J. Paul Everett JPESeeker at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 22:06:16 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/21/01 7:22:51 AM, fbbecker at earthlink.net writes:

<< It is one thing to turn the other cheek, and an entirely different thing to

expose one's backside in the process! >>

Yup, the fact is, there is evil in the world.  Denying it, or wishing it
away, doesn't help.  We have to face it, both in the Other, and in ourselves.

Peter Block and Peter Koestenbaum have just published a philosophical
treatise applicable to business thinking on many of the ideas discussed on
this Listserv.  Title is "Freedom and Accountability at Work".  It's really
about far more than work.  There are four main parts to the book: I 'The
Power and Structure of Freedom'; 2 'The Potential of Anxiety'; 3 'Speaking of
Death and Evil'; and 4 'Fully Human Organizations'.  It's both exciting and
daunting.  We have far to go.

Paul Everett