Delete previous email if headline is "Hi! Hw are you" - that email might have a virus

Carsten Ohm Andersen carsten at innospace.net
Wed Sep 12 14:45:42 PDT 2001

Note: Reading this message is only necessary if you have received a mail from me with the headline "Hi! How are you".

I have just been informed that an email like with the headline "Hi! How are you" has been automatecally sent to some people from my adress book.

This email should not be opened as it might be transporting a virus.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Kind Regards,

Carsten Ohm