grief work

Paul Tottle Paul at playful.com
Wed Sep 12 14:44:36 PDT 2001

One of the things that has helped me with the pain is reading the stories that each of you have sent in from close by New York and all over the world. It helps me to keep reading the your words and cut through the my shock and denial to the pain underneath.

I'm in New Zealand - so far away - and yet my guts churn in response to what we as human beings have done.

I stand dazzed. I hurt. I cry a bit. I love and heal a bit.

This event is so big it will not die down. Like Hiroshima and the holocaust the grief work for the human psyche is now happening on a combined world scale. Let's support the tears, the anger, the hurt to flow all over the world.

I hope that through this griefwork true benevolence will manifest on a people, corporate, government and global level.

But how can we support the feeling and expression of anger without retaliation?

Paul

Paul Tottle, Facilitator / Educator
29 Ebony St. Christchurch, 5 New Zealand
Ph: 64-3-359-2270  paul at playful.com  ICQ:11784831