Tragedy in the US

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Tue Sep 11 10:56:36 PDT 2001

As I sit here in prayer for the victims of the tragedy today in the US,
Birgitt and Ward's invitation to collectively open space on Sept. 21 and
commit to holding space for a frequency of harmony seems even more relevant
and actually urgent. I will be opening space twice on that day a - once for
opportunities and choices for nurturiing life .... And once for promoting
healing gardens across North America....both committed to treating creation
as precious.

I feel deeply affected by this event as a neighbour of the US and a citizen
of the world. Given some of our discussions at OsonOS, this kind of violence
is an every day reality in many countries, perhaps on a different magnitude.
This incident encourages me to make the public commitment to participate in
holding space on Sept. 21 and to holding space for a frequency of harmony. I
hope that many of you will join me.

I hold the families of all of those affected in light and love and pray that
none of you is affected directly.

Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview  Avenue
Ancaster, Ontario
Canada L9G1E2
Telephone -     (905) 648- 4633
Fax -           (905) 648-1763
E-mail          coopgrp at interlynx.net
The paradox of control is simple. The more we try to control life, the
less control we have.  Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Minding The Body, Mending The
Mind