Open Space journey

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Tue Sep 4 10:20:39 PDT 2001

Just a quick note to the list:

I had the pleasure of hosting Nuran in Victoria.  If anyone else out there
in OSlist-land is moved to invite her to visit them on her journey across
North America, you'll be richly rewarded.  Not only is she an easy
houseguest with a great sense of humour, but, lordy, the girl can cook!!!!
It was an honour to have you, Nuran.  ("Jam jamma, jan janna!" - forgive the
spelling . . . )

Love,

Laurel.