"Not in the name of my son"

Raffi Aftandelian brynza at online.ru
Sat Sep 15 05:24:28 PDT 2001

Dear friends,
I am circulating a letter posted on the war tax resisters listserv (for
people who redirect their taxes to peaceful needs instead of paying
their taxes to an increasingly militant government; a small movement
that has been around for hundreds of years). It is from the parents of a
son who died in the attack on the WTC.

-raffi aftandelian