Now What?

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Fri Sep 14 01:48:57 PDT 2001

kenoli Oleari schrieb:

> Here's an idea (from Tom Atlee) of a place to start:
>
> Dear friends,
>
> I offer these questions -- formulated today with my daughter Jennifer -- as
> a resource for those of you wishing to organize conversations around the
> current crisis.

dear tom, dear jennifer,
please let me add the idea to say in every question "I" instead of "we".
because the smaller and the simplier the dones the farer and the deeper its
reaching.
and its allways clear who I am, but its still sometimes a question who is the
"we".
but, I agree, starting a "we" often is more important than to act as a "we".
because the "we" will know itself very well what and when to act.
florian