terror

lbubic@edgeofavalon.com lbubic at home.com
Wed Sep 12 09:19:24 PDT 2001

Florian wrote:
"but
what happend today also is part of humanity. it is.
we are they, they are we. we are together part of the human unic whole.
holding space including every possibility is hard to accept. we must."

Your messages touch me deeply florian - thank you for sharing your heart and
your space....
I'm overwhelmed and find it so difficult to find the words...
I agree with you that we must hold space for all possibilities - good and
bad - we are they, they are we - if we allow the events of today to close
the space, our space, then I don't know where we end up?
I've been struck all day by the variety of reactions across the globe, from
horror to joy - and why that is...  how different perceptions can be and
why...
I'm feeling that hope can only come from embracing them all - from opening
the space wide enough for everyone....
I worry that fear, hatred and confusion will close spaces, entrench
positions and lead to further destruction...
It's a scary thing...
Thanks to everyone on the list for their open hearts, compassionate words
and unswerving hope for our collective future....  you're keeping me from
deep despair in this moment.  thank you.
Lynne

Lynne Bubic, B.A., L.L.B.
Avalon Consulting & Associates
Business: (905) 937-2177
Personal: (905) 321-1305
www.edgeofavalon.com
"...the edge where 21st century scientific insight and ancient storytelling wisdom meet in the service of transformation and growth"