Pentagon seeks ideas

Richard Norris rnorris at digital.net
Wed Oct 31 15:13:12 PST 2001

Peg,

After spending 26 years in the military, and seeing their change processes
up close, I believe those in the pentagon would warm up nicely to Open
Space.

I was fortunate to be at the U.S. Army War College when Meg Wheatly was a
guest speaker for a day. I  observed the students (most now generals)
reaction to her message.  I walked away with a new respect for their
receptiveness to the possibilities of new ways to look at the world they
operate in.

Open Space...what a great place to invent new gadgets!  Sad to think that
Open Space might be used for creating weapons of destruction....but they are
a part of the world we live in.  Open Space is unconditional I believe.

Rich Norris