550 plus! Is it time for OS NOW?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Oct 26 18:10:26 PDT 2001

Thank you, Harrison!

I like the pictures of the article, sorry I cut the old fashion curtatins on the window near the circle of chairs.... and the quality of a copy with other pictures - tea-cup with the group of participants on it and a house of 'good atmsosphere' , I guess.

so OS will be next Saterday. and nobody knows who will come and how many, but still it will be some beginning in real dialogue. Administration authorities want to launch a topic - "how can we develop our territory" and actually what they mean - why NGOs don't clean the territory...   The same was 5 years ago when we start with city authorities. I said them that they can make several round tables... and facilitate them themselves, as I'm afraid if it will be the only topic, people will not come.... or a few pensioners, who also would like somebody to clean the teritory for them, but somehow there is no enthusiasm in this.

Harrison, I wish you best wishes to your work, I watch carefully, not with jealousy, but with happiness for you, as it is not easy to start, but it is not easy to keep... as well.

we are fine with your old pictures, and it helps a lot, but next steps - we need to invent something new and OURs. So let me start on the 3rd of November.

good luck to you and your team of followers
and good health

elena