550 plus! Is it time for OS NOW?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Oct 26 18:51:30 PDT 2001

Dear Joelle... you always support me, thank you.

well I do believe, that always is just because you like the ideas... not as
simple... - a joke!

and you are right, when they asked me what I need, and I said that I need
like let it be 50 sheets of paper size A3 - that is doubled letter size -
they say - Oh, it is so many.. .  I said, Ok, I will bring the paper and the
markers...and sticky sheets of paper for time and groups... - we don't have
big ones here in Russia, so I have several from Minneapolis IAF Conference -
as there were several proposed by promoters and I couldn't take a lot - it
was heavy, but have severals...

so I think I'm equiped, as they provide the room in the Administration
building...

with chairs, and I ask them to take away all the tables, but keeping them
around for group work, if possible...

OK

that will be in a week. did you see my announcement? it could attract
attention, how do you think? The pre-fair meeting on Thursday gathered 44
organizations of 64 signed. but that were mostly old ladies, who wanted to
talk about patriotic education for young people.... so they could, but they
need to find somebody to listen,

so if we invite more young people organizations and hear what they need to
be OK at their home...I hope it will be a different OS. Natasha Kirichuk, if
you know her, says, that it will be a different conference, now the idea is
to gather NGOs,

but I look at this more wide .... as it is supposed in OS - to invite
clients and all stake holders, the wider - the better. Hope I can pursuade
the other organizers, as I would not like to take everything on me - to put
advertizement at schools for graduate students and university and in other
places. so let's see. we have a week still. or 3 days after Wednesday - the
next meeting of steering commettee, where they invite me for the next week

ok

take care

love

elena