550 plus! AND WHAT ABOUT 5,0000?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sat Oct 20 02:06:44 PDT 2001

Thank you, Joelle,

your remarks and remarks of all participants are very important for me and I
will forward all this messages to my nice friend-collegue Marina, with whom
we just tried OS for tax policemen, and it was fun as for some time the
people who were interested in some topics looked at their chiefs and ...
after some time we did have 5 topics for about 40 participant and they were
great and difficult to discuss, as they concerned interactions between
different federal services, and the secrecy of information - the opposite to
the first, and also very interesting topics when the evaluation is keeping
on "cases" so the worth situation is the better, so they wanted to hear some
US experience in this question and also about the structure of local
department of taxation policmen deals...
they could not talk about many issues and said that they discuss all this
question a lot of times. but I'm sure it was the first time everybody could
post the question, discuss it and make a report!

so we hope the people who put all this questions will not be punished... as
we did not fulfil the main rule, which Birgitt Williams told us on her
training - to be sure about the givens...

OK