OST with local Catholic Diocese (long)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 19 18:52:43 PDT 2001

Peggy --

Your thoughts are going where ours have been.  We're still talking about design,
but we really asked ourselves, "Let's say we converged and identified all that
was needed for the 15 hot issues, and got all that done in the first five
minutes, or the first evening, or whatever.  How do you want to use the rest of
the weekend?'

The sponsor identified three things she wants us to cover in this weekend:

1
Identify 15 issues out of the many

2
Trust building, clarity on what this means, grieving changes if you don't see
your topics as hot topics, all the feelings

3
Clarity as to the role of this group - 'what you've done has been a piece of
this bigger process' - of the fact that the work of these weekends has now
concluded and this group becomes once again part of the greater group, weaving
in and out of the changes we will see happening and making also personal
commitments and personal changes.

We are indeed thinking lately about using this next OS to go into the personal,
go inside to connect self and to focus.  To personally dedicate their energy, as
you said.

We'll see how it all unfolds, eh?  I'll keep you posted.

Lisa

--
L i s a    H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator