550 plus! AND WHAT ABOUT 5,0000?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 19 07:26:15 PDT 2001

Elena, Elena, Elena -- you fearless wonder!

So we all sit here talking about changing the world, and you just do it
and do it and do it.  You are my constant source of inspiration, my
sister!

So...what about five Open Spaces, one (and one big room each) for each
topic?  Each OS as its own complete process?

By the way, I'd like to talk to anyone who thinks you are a
self-promoter.  You are so *not* that way.  Your total focus is on
helping others be their very best.  You are the *their*-self-promoter.

Warm greetings from Berkeley, California,

Lisa