550 plus

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 17 05:23:47 PDT 2001

At 12:07 AM 10/16/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Specific concerns centre around the melee of the marketplace;
>convergence/action planning; and endings.

In planning for the convergence which necessitates prioritization -- I
strongly urge that you use a voting software. Sticky Dots for 600 are a
total mess. The one I use comes from TASC and you can get the details by
calling Karl at 703-633-8300 ext 4564. There will be a charge, but how much
depends on what sort of organization you are working with.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA