Fighting Open Space Organizations

Doris Gottlieb dlgottlieb at chello.nl
Wed Oct 17 00:31:18 PDT 2001

Dave

"What I am reminded of, however, is that placing a value on something being
good or evil is a matter of perspective.  Even though we view the acts of
Al-Qaeda as being very evil, we must know that for them they are right from
their perspective"

I agree. I think what I meant is that for myself as a practicioner it means
that I have to be clear on my own sense of ethics. Will I do something where
I think that it could be used for "evil" from my standpoint of personal
ethics.

Doris