CIA & stocks

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Oct 16 08:34:13 PDT 2001

well, yes, some of what your friend says is true, gray.  but i think the whole
of it is not so easily dismissed.  if your bankers allow it or just don't look
very carefully, one might set up some phony organizations and place the trades
through them, and be very hard to trace (i'm imagining a bit here, but not a
lot, i think).  also, i've wondered since the 11th if the guys who did this
were really expecting that the buildings would come down as they did.  that
these accounts could be abandoned leads me to wonder if they didn't plan to
destroy some planes and some floors of the towers... and then got more
successful than they planned.  wondering now where i can check out the actual
volume statistics, which are the crux of the story.  even without checking
these numbers, i do recall that the mainstream media did initially report on
unusual trades having been made.  ...and the guy who wrote the piece has been
at this game for quite some time and is former cia guy.  website looks pretty
substantial.  will report back if i come across the actual volume stats.  m

Gray Temple wrote:

> Hi, Folks -
> I floated the recent article about CIA directors and Wall Street past
> a friend who's a stock broker.  Here is his reply:
>
> -----------------
> This is utter tripe.  This guy does not understand the market nor how firms
> execute trades...they are for KNOWN clients.  ALL these trades can and will
> be traced.
>
> Those who profited from these trades need not "TURN UP" for their profit.
> It is already in their accounts.  One need only see who placed trades.
>
> In addition, the following statement is plain wrong...
>
> "The suspension of trading for four days after the attacks made it
> >  > > >impossible to cash-out quickly and claim the prize before
> >  > > >investigators started looking."
>
> Even though the stock market was closed the options clearing firm allowed
> the exercise of option contracts.  So one could have taken the money if they
> chose to do so.
>
> I would ignore this rumor mill.
>
> ------------------
> I imagine this one will show up on the hoax sites in a while.
>
> Gray
>
> --

> Visit:

Michael Herman